Listing Your Home Overview
Owner / Broker
Co Real Estate Group LLC
What You Get
Your needs always come first. I provide the service we agree to, in the ways that work for you. Whether once a week, once a day, by phone, email or text message. That’s how we’ll do it.
You’ll always be kept in the loop. From listing to closing, you’ll know the status of our marketing efforts, the offers on the table and the steps leading to a successful closing once an offer is accepted. We’ll agree on the communication method that works best for you.
Experience and Expertise
The complexities of your real estate transaction will be well-handled. Smoothing the way for your listing and sale, I will capably remove many potential challenges before they have the opportunity to appear.
Your home will get the exposure it deserves. My marketing systems maximize your property’s exposure to buyers. Neighborhood tracking tools and automated buyer calling systems allow me to reach active buyers who want to know about your listing.
Your home will be priced right, adjusted as needed, and will sell quickly. With a keen understanding of both the big picture and the very latest local and neighborhood listing and sales data, the information you need is at my fingertips. Staging Your home will put its best foot forward. Homes sell because of correct pricing and great presentation. I know what it takes to make the terrific first impression that will get your home sold.
I’ll guarantee your satisfaction. Our relationship is dependent on meeting and exceeding your needs. We identify those needs together, and my cancellation guarantee protects your right to end our relationship if you’re disappointed.
My 14 Step Marketing Plan
This is the proven plan that my staff and I will use as it is designed to capture the maximum exposure and obtain the highest price in the shortest time:
1. Price the home strategically so we are competitive with the current market and current price trends. At times this means pricing high and at other times we might decide to price low to attract a bid war. We will decide that together.
2. Stage the property to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers.
3. Hire professional photographers for high definition photographs.
4. Place “for sale” signage, complete with high end full color property flyers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
5. Place a texting call capture QR code system on the flyers so buyers can get more pictures instantly on their cell. Each inquiry on text will also be immediately followed up with a personal phone call.
6. Optimize the home’s internet presence by posting information in the List Hub Listing System, which uploads your property to over 350 search engines including professional photographs and virtual tours.
7. Professional videos will be developed and uploaded to various sites such as You Tube, Facebook, Google Plus, blogs and websites as well as a 360° virtual tour of the properties.
8. Create two personal websites just for the property.
9. Target my marketing to active real estate agents.
10. Utilize social media advertising such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin, Google Plus, blogs, direct mail campaigns and email marketing.
11. Create an open house schedule to promote the house to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
12. Target active buyers and investors in my who are looking for homes in the selected price range and area.
13. Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited the property.
14. Respond immediately to all inquiries from realtors and buyers.
Preparing Your Home for Sale
Did you know well-placed furniture can open up rooms and make them seem larger than they are? Or that opening drapes and blinds and turning on all lights make a room seem bright and cheery?
It's a fact: acquiring the highest market value and elevating your home above others in the same price range often comes down to first impressions. Here are some inexpensive ways to maximize your home's appeal:
• Keep the grass freshly cut.
• Remove all yard clutter.
• Apply fresh paint to wooden fences.
• Paint the front door.
• Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds.
• Clean windows inside and out.
• Wash or paint home’s exterior.
• Tighten and clean all door handles.
• Ensure gutters and downspouts are firmly attached.
• Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and knickknacks (consider a temporary self-storage unit).
• Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
• Shampoo carpets.
• Clean and organize cabinets and closets.
• Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps.
• Clean all light fixtures.
I am honored to be one of the few chosen exclusive agents to be featured on TV as a top agent and that means we can showcase your home on TV for free! Marketing doesn’t get any better than that and only a select few agents can offer that in the Denver metro area!
Above and Beyond
Thank you for allowing me to show you how I can sell your home quickly, efficiently and for the best possible price.
To me, providing exceptional service involves more than just selling your current property. It requires taking the next logical step: helping you through the details after you officially close the sale of you house and through possibly buying a replacement home.
I will be here if you ever have any questions about tax or documents or any other concerns throughout the years. I am your realtor for life!
Owner / Broker
Co Real Estate Group LLC